Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Becoming A Bondage Top

At the age of 30 I was confronted with many things.  I began the transition from bottom to top but still had no formal playroom.  A well known Seattle top had messaged me on gearfetish seeing some of my pics and asked if I could top him.  I told him I could do my best and try, but at the time I had little experience as a top.  He asked for a sweat scene in one my wetsuits.

 It was a warm day to start with and after several hours the sun began to shine through the skylights.

 The sun soon made him sweat hard.

 The heat was on by now and I kept him on edge for awhile.
Needless to say despite the fact I still hear complaints about the sun to this day, he still comes to our parties and talks about how much fun he had that day.  He later topped me but that is another post.

No comments:

Post a Comment