Thursday, June 23, 2011

Equal Opportunity Kink

A few weeks ago rubberasylum came to me and told me about how someone thought it was crazy that he liked furs.  It reminded me of an old Academy video where the guy was getting strapped into a bondage chair and yelling this is "sick."  In a similar situation I can relate.  I am never asked why I like football, hockey, helmets, or neopreme gear.  Often though I am asked why I like life jackets.  I usually reply why not.  What else can you strap on tight around your chest and if the jacket has crotch straps all the better.  People can develop a fetish over anything, so instead of critizing them beacause it's not your thing move on to something you like and let them be.

 Type I Kapok Life Jacket.
The rear head support on these things are great for bondage situations.
The drysuit is a mustang survial aviators rescue suit.
I love a cresi sub mask with a rebreather bag on.

Of course there is a practical side to life jackets as well, wearing them on the water can save your life.

And even furs wear life jackets!

No comments:

Post a Comment